Thursday, May 7, 2009

Proven Effective Solutions to Defeat A Head Cold by Marcus Walton

More Traditional Solutions To Beat Back A Sore ThroatRaw Garlic works!About two years ago I had an awful chest cold... Bronchitis or borderline phenmonia?All I know is I felt awful & like somebody was standing on my chest! I Had no insurance & could not afford to head to the dr.My sister in law who is studying natural/herbal remidies told me to try Garlic & guraranteed me that it works!I was doubtful but I did try it.& it absolutly worked!Can't say it is my fave thing in the world.But when I am sick,, Garlic is my fave thing!So this is what ya do.Get a clove of raw FRESH garlic peel the skin off....if you are brave pop it in yer mouth & gnaw it up & swallow it.Just be warned: Garlic in its natural form is hot, spicy, & virile. Take another clove in about 10 minutes.I've gotten bored with gnawing up whole cloves so what I do is cut a clove into pill sized pieces pop in my mouth give it a pair bites. & chug down with a warm tumbler of water. Don't Crush your garlic & don't boil ... cuz you release the important oils in the garlic taking away the good stuff.the medicinal purpose. You need that stuff in your system not on your plate or cutting board.Seriously it does work.For me I like to just eat 3 cloves all at once & get it over with. If I am not utterly better I customarily eat one clove the next day. & be certain to drink lots of WATER. Keep your system hydrated especially when you start sweating out that cold!Another tip.Obviously you may smell like garlic especially when you start sweating out your cold. ( so will your clothes & your bed sheets from laying around feeling misserable with your cold.)Get some epson salts. & take a warm soaking epson salts bath by the end of the day & the next day...The salts will help to draw out your cold & the garlic smell.One good thing about garlic is the bugs will not bug you Guaranteed!Echanacia Tea is terribly good too when ya got a cold. It is extraordinarily calming for a sore throat & helped me with the coughing.If you won't confront all this garlic stuff, what about honey?Natures gift to us is honey...at night drink a big glass of hot water with two spoons of honey - this could make you sweat like mad...A really good chinese medicine to take as well is kang bing du ruan jiao nang...If the throat is truly sore also take niu huang shang qing wan. I was always getting colds and never understood why until i came to china.More Traditional Solutions To Beat Back A Sore Throat

No comments:

Post a Comment